Wednesday, July 4, 2007

POSTED 7/4/07 MIKE MASON AND DENNIS "ZOOMIE" OLIVER HIT IN THE FIGURE-8!

The figure-8 race was not that wild for most fans last night. But if you watched close you would have seen a couple of cars bump into each other. I did not see everything that a source told me that happened. I did see Dennis "Zoomie" Oliver #34 get into #M1 Mike Mason. Mike got lose and Zoomie took over second from mike. I don't know if Mike had hit Zoomie before to cause Zoomie to retaliate. I don't think Zoomie did it on purpose unless Mike did something first. But I do not know. Maybe the two drivers will post on here what they know happened. I know that there was some action in the pits after the race. Lots of words flying and a few fist. Remember if you post comments DO NOT USE FOUR LETTER WORDS AND KEEP IT CLEAN! I will delete anything I think is not proper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be a man not a sissy Mike