Thursday, July 19, 2007

POSTED 7/19/07 PLEASE HELP ME KEEP THIS SITE RESPECTABLE!

Please, I ask as nice as I can, to please stop posting profanity and rude, nasty comments. This is a site for fun. It is not for sexual content. If you want to look at XXX sites please do so, but keep it off my site. And look guys, can't you express yourself without them little four letter words. Very few of you post things like that, but you that do are making it hard for the good folks to enjoy. If you keep doing this and you can, I will either go back to you having to sign up, so I will know who is doing this or I will turn this over to GOOGLE.COM (BLOGGER) and let them trace your computer's IP number. So PLEASE stop! I love doing this site and think 99% of you enjoy it too. So in advance, I am thanking you for your cooperation. (This is not to scare you from making any post, feel free to post your feelings, just keep it clean)

1 comment:

#10checkwritter said...

Thanks Odell for your post. I of all people likes to have fun and games but not on site for everone to read. I respect you and I try not to post comments that are tasteless.