Saturday, July 14, 2007

POSTED 7/14/07 PRESTON WHITE WINS AND THEN IT WAS ON AT THE TECH SHED

After the Baby Grand Jr Pro class there were a difference of opinions at the tech shed. David Daniels owner of the #19 car and Mary Daniels father was really voicing his opinion loudly at Bobby White about something on the car of Preston White #3 the winner of the feature race. I do not know what David was mad about, but did see Bobby teching the cars and looking under the firewall of each car and before Bobby looked under Preston's car he ask David to look as he did so he would know Bobby didn't change anything. As they looked David jumped up and said rather loudly, see it's wrong, it's 9000 (I think that is what he said) and then it just kept on with words being passed back and forth. Also Marty White was upset as well (Marty is Preston's uncle). Then there was a small altercation between Bobby and David. I don't know really what happen but it appeared that David was saying that Preston had more horse power than his daughter. I will say this it looked to me like Preston just out drove Mary in that race and I am not taking sides but Preston drove a great race and really in my opinion won it in the turns and that isn't anything to do with horse power, it is handling. Remember this is only my opinion and from my spot in the stands may differ from yours. Please respond by making your comments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WMS80

Anonymous said...

David Daniels has a temper issue and everyone who knows him knows this. The person I feel so sorry for is Mary. Hang in there Bobby.

Anonymous said...

ONE THING IS FOR SURE BOBBY WHITE IS OLD SCHOOL DONT TALK ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

Tammyjo said...

Congrats Preston! I wish I was there to see you win!!

Anonymous said...

AS FAST AS FAST CAN BE DAVID DANIELS SAYS U WILL NEVER CATCH ME BOBBY WHITE