Saturday, July 14, 2007

POSTED 7/14/07 BILLY GRIDER WRECKS HIS NEW CAR IN THE SPORTSMAN RACE

First let me say, Billy I hate that you wrecked your car. Billy Grider #30 sportsman car was on the track Friday night for the second race in that new car. Billy qualified second fastest at a 17:13, that is great for only the second night out. But then he wrecked in the back straight away. I was in this race and did not see what happen. I was told that Billy and William Johnson #6 raced really hard with Willie bumping Billy in some turns (I was told that Willie was not too rough but only racing bumps) then Willie got under Billy coming off turn two and then Billy got in the gas hard and his car broke lose and turn in to Willie and then it shot into the wall. Billy laughed and told me after the race that he just ran out of talent, I don't believe that, I think he just had too big of a shoe! (Ha-Ha) and a super fast car. As most of you know I think the world of Billy Grider and hate it for him, also I am a friend to William "Willie" Johnson and in no way saying that he was at fault. If anyone has more to add to this story please post. I may not have it all right. Good Luck Billy if you need any help or anything call me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was standing at the exit of the track and specifically heard Grider say to Johnson's wife that is was not Willie's fault. Grider said I was just loose and lost it. End of story...

Anonymous said...

so sorry for Billy. Your a good guy and I hope your back soon.

Anonymous said...

CLIP IT. IT WILL BE FINE! WMS80

Anonymous said...

the car WILL be back and as pretty and fast as ever

Anonymous said...

I would just like to take the time to Thank evryone for their help and concern for my well being.and just to let everyone know the car is fine except for a frame horn.Which is no big deal. A special thanks goes out to my crew Matt Spinks & Adam Brooks who are helping get me the GRAPE APE back together.Hopefully we will see you next week!!! Odell I Appreciate the offer for the help.
GRIDER RACING # 30

Anonymous said...

I AM WITH PAUL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING OR HELP CALL ME
SCOTT FALCONE