Sunday, August 24, 2008

POSTED 8-24-08 BEECH BEND RACEWAY HOST THE LUCAS OIL DRAG SERIES THIS WEEK END

I was at Beech Bend Raceway all weekend for the Lucas Oil Drag Series. Even though I worked on the starting line most of the time shooting photos for this blog site and my other site www.photosbyodell.com it was a real fun event to see. If you like motorsports, then you need to make plans to visit Beech Bend Raceway. Folks some of you live right here in Bowling Green, Ky. with Beech Bend Raceway and Park in your backdoor. With gas so high in price, Beech Bend should look even better to visit. I will tell you that your money to get into one of these events is money well spent. Ok, enough! And the answer is NO! I don't get paid a penny for promoting Beech Bend. I simply love racing of all types and hope to keep Beech Bend here by supporting them. If you would like to see more photos of this Lucas Oil Series go to www.photosbyodell.com then at the click home page and then at the bottom right click on the shopping cart. (NO you will not have to buy a photo) You will see two catalogues of Lucas Oil event plus other photos.

No comments: