Thursday, August 14, 2008

Posted 8-14-08 SPORTSMAN DRIVER HAS BAD WRECK AT WORK

A source has told me that sportsman driver #80 Paul Watkins had a bad wreck this morning while at work. I was told that he is at Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville, TN. I will update as I know more. Please keep Paul in your prayers. UPDATE: I TALKED TO JOHNNY, PAUL'S DAD. HE SAID HE IS IN SURGERY AT THIS TIME (4:05 P.M. CST) HE SAID PAUL HAS CUTS ALL OVER BUT THE WORST THING WAS ONE LEG WAS BADLY HURT. JOHNNY SAID PAUL WILL BE IN REHAB FOR 8 TO 12 WEEKS. ONE GOOD THING AS OF NOW HE HAS NO LIFE THREATENING INJURY'S. I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED AS I HEAR MORE.
_________________________ Odell I went and saw paul on sunday at vandy he looks good and is doing well. He right leg was broken twice blow the knee. He has gone through two surgerys and has hopefully only one more to go. He is in very hi spirits and hopes to come home soon. He would like to thank everyone for there thoughts and prayers. Skeeter

6 comments:

Tammyjo said...

I will be keeping Paul and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

SKEETER said...

Paul and family is in my thoughts and prayers.

timmy d said...

paul i hope you a fast and speedy recovery,i will keep you and the family in my familys prayers,get well soon and c-ya soon, timmy

#10checkwritter said...

To the Watkins Family
Our thought and prayers goes out to you. We know what you are going through.

ANG85 said...

We are keeping the entire Watkins family in our thoughts and prayers. Paul, we hope you have a speedy recovery. Get Well Soon!

Angie and Doodle

RACOON said...

PAUL WANTS TO RACE IF HE CAN GET IN AND OUT OF THE CAR WITH HELP WE TOLD HIM WE WOULD PUT THE GAS ON THE STEERING WHEEL HE LAUGHED.