Sunday, August 22, 2010

Trying a NEW way to report the racing news and rumors.

Hello, racers, fans, sponsors and track owners.  I have tried very hard to be fair and balanced in my reporting. However, I keep getting drilled by drivers and fans.  I do this site to help promote local racing and local drivers.  One thing I can't control is what you guys and girls do on the track or pits.  I am only one person with only one set of eyes covering a .333 mile track and very large pit area.  I don't always see everything and I'm not always correct on my reports.  It is only my opinion in some cases.  I don't own or sponsor any car or driver and have NO favors.  I do love racing and I love doing this site.  I am not going to quit!  So, with that being said, I am going to let the fans, drivers, sponsors and etc. make comments about what they see and think about you the driver. So you get more than one opinion.  If you don't like what is being said you have two options, post your story or don't log on to this site.  I tried reporting myself and cutting back on the comments, but it isn't working. Now we will try this new way of reporting.  (I do have the right to post your comment or delete it.) Below I have a few wrecks and talked about events for you to comment on. Thanks for stopping by my site. Odell

No comments: