Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sponsors for this site.

I need you to help out.  Starting as of 8-22-10, I will put your business card on the right side with a link to go to your site.  You have no site that's OK.  Have no business card that's OK.  We can make you an ad.  It can be your business or race team's site.  I will be clearing out most of the right side unless you contact me with payment.  The cost is $50 for Sept., Oct., Nov., and December 2010.  Call Odell at 270-843-1563 or email kyjava1997@bellsouth.net  Thanks, Odell

(Example: Check out and click on my PBO Media Productions business cards on the right.  Yours will be like these.)
NOTE: I WILL PUT THEM ON IN THE ORDER THEY ARE PAID FOR.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah we all need money,, not one update about last weeks racing , another week goes bye another race goes bye,, no updates this sites getting just like Beechbend raceway ,,,,

Odell Turner said...

My computer was down last week for almost a whole week. Sorry for the late post. Odell