Wednesday, May 26, 2010

POSTED 5-26-10 TUESDAY NIGHT BEAVER FUN NIGHT WAS LOADED.......

with cars.  Both drag and oval cars turned out for tonight's fun race and test.  We had some new cars in the oval track.  Rick "Termite" Wyatt out in his new Chevy, yes I said Chevy.  Keith Montgomery was out in his new late model.  Tim Deweese had his late model out and it is now #19.  David Harrod had his Front Runner #35 car out.  I talked to drag racer Jason Haley and he said he had a shifter cable to come off this last weekend but got it fixed for tonight.  I talked to Pee-Wee and he said that he was proud to be a winning crew chief.  He also was proud to be apart of a great team, the Franklin Mafia.  The drag guys had lots of cars out getting ready for the Sports Nationals this weekend.  I talked to racers from Nashville, TN., Evansville, IN. and many other places.  Overall all a very good night.  Remember drag men and women I need your news, birthday's, and photos.  All I can say is HELP!

ATTENTION: PHOTOS OF TUESDAY NIGHT HAVE BEEN POSTED FOR YOU TO VIEW OR PURCHASE.  GO TO www.photosbyodell.photoreflect.com

No comments: