Saturday, June 27, 2009

POSTED 6-26-09 UPDATE FROM BEECH BEND RACEWAY PARK

Today the Harley's took to the 1/4 mile drag track at Beech Bend Raceway Park. It was only to shake down or test and tune if you will. The AMRA were rained out back in March of 2009 for the first race of the season. It has rained very hard tonight here at the track. Margaret and I have our camper here at BBR and I'm sitting here on the staging lane posting on my site from BBR. I hope the sun comes out tomorrow and the track officials can get the track ready by 10:00 a.m. We have a lot of bikes here and it looks like it will be a very exciting weekend. If you do come out Saturday or Sunday don't forget to visit the AMRA trailer and pick up the NEW AMRA SUMMER SHOOT OUT 2009 tee-shirt. I got mine. See you at the BEND!

No comments: