Tuesday, June 30, 2009

POSTED 6-30-09 LOOKING FOR A RIDE

Hi Odell, I don't know if you remember me or not. I'm wayne Miller's daughter(Sissie). The reason I'm writing to you is to see if you know if anyone would give our daughter a chance to race. I am disabled with back and leg trouble. We can not afford to put her in a car. She is 20 now. She really wants to race. No experience, just racing in the blood. If nothing else maybe someone will give her a chance to make a few laps around track to see if she really wants to do it. Which I'm pretty sure she does. I have tried to think of everything then I ran across your page. Maybe someone will help us out. My dad was a big part of Beech Bend. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Frances(Sissie) McKinney my number 270-253-2412 Mike husband 270-223-8766

No comments: