Tuesday, June 16, 2009

POSTED 6-16-09 THIS IS AN EMAIL FROM DOODLE

First, I would like to say "Thank You" to everyone that was here at home sending support and words of encouragement while I was in Plymouth. It really means a lot to know that I have friends, fans and family supporting me. I would like to give a special thanks to B&R Racer's Supply, Photos by Odell, Jerry's Used Tires and Mufflers and Pro Machine for what each of these people have done for me to help make the trip there possible and for the support in the past years as well. It would be very difficult to do the IOFS without them. A huge "Thanks" goes to my Anger Management Coach, Billy Williams- he has stayed on me very hard to keep my cool and stay level headed to bring home the chassis. Apparently it is helping because I handled the fact that I blew a motor extremely well, lol. Several of my fellow IOFS drivers came through to help me out as well. Butch Winters & Doug Grieg (of Indy) helped me out with some tires. Not to mention the assistance that Jeff Hizer & crew (of Indy) provided. As always, a "Thanks" goes to Charlie Hargraves, Dave Sink and crew for forming the IOFS and giving many drivers the opportunity to experience racing at this level. So far, it has been a blast and an experience that I will remember. Each of the drivers in the IOFS are expectational people, very friendly and fun to race with. I look forward to finishing the season running with these guys! We can't wait until our stop at Beech Bend so the fans can see first hand what I am talking about- RACING ACTION THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS!!!!!! If I have left anyone out, please know that it was not intentional. Please continue to give your support the the IOFS and short track racing in general! Now, I'm off to begin my journey to build a motor before July 3rd's showing in Anderson, IN. Good luck to all racing! Have a safe and victorious season! Doodle

No comments: