Saturday, September 15, 2007

POSTED 9-15-07 TONY ROTHE WINS MODIFIED STREET RACE AT BEECH BEND

Tony Rothe #44 takes the win in the modified Street race. Tony also gets a big break when points leader Anthony Russell #48 blows his engine on lap 11. Tony gains 8 points on Anthony. Let me say I know kinda how sick Anthony must feel because I blew my engine earlier this year, but with the points championship on the line must give more of a sick feeling. I was told that Bubbio is letting Anthony use his motor for the last night. So guys with Anthony having a 4 point lead going into the last night and you all having twin races this should be the best class to watch. You both have drove your butts of and may you all drive hard, tough and rough, but fair and clean. Good luck to you both. Remember to show class however it turns out.

1 comment:

Randy Wells Racing said...

Well guys its been great racing with both of you. Just please remember to be respectful and classy.
Championships will come and go but to be proud of what as well as how you accomplished them will be what you remember most. Good luck to you both and good luck to all my competitors.....