Sunday, March 27, 2011

AMRA Harley Drags and Rally Had A Great Show This Weekend.

The rain came this weekend. The weather was COLD! That didn't stop the AMRA from putting on a great show. It didn't stop some hardcore Harley fans from watching the drags.  I saw this guy standing at the fence while I was shooting photos of the bikes racing. I took his photo because I thought he said it all about the COLD air with his warm red fake beard.  After taking his picture I talk to him and he told me he picked up that red beard at Dallas. There was times I wished I had it. I know Marty and Jayne would thank the fans that did brave the cold, rain and elements to watch the bikes race. Again, thanks fans and bikers! See you all in June. NOTE: I don't have enough space for all the photos from Saturday and Sunday on this site. So you can view them on my other site by clicking on this link www.photosbyodell.photoreflect.com

No comments: