Saturday, September 12, 2009

POSTED 9-12-09 MY HARD CHARGER AWARD

Hello race fans. I'm a week behind due to being very busy and under the weather. First let me say to Joe Reynolds, sorry for taking so long to get this on my site. Each week I post a "HARD CHARGER AWARD" and for last Friday night 9-4-09. I selected #00 Joe Paul Reynolds. Joe came out this year in one of the top looking sportsman car in the field. There was one problem, Joe has not raced for sometime and has very little seat time. He has been starting in the back and running in the rear to middle of the pack. This is a smart move to get some experience. Experience? It must have worked. He started back in the pack and worked his way to a second place finish. This was not a fluke, like cars falling out or no cars in the field. Joe passed many good cars, he passed a winning car of Kevin LaMastus #21 to take second and was closing in on points leader #99 Robert Cohron. I even went to the pits and ask Joe if his father former driver Jimmy Reynolds was driving his car. Joe laughed and said NO, and Jimmy laughed even more and said " I couldn't do that good anymore" I bet Jimmy could. Congratulations Joe Paul Reynolds you are our "HARD CHARGER AWARD" driver.

No comments: