Tuesday, May 19, 2009

POSTED 5-19-09 EMAIL FROM DRIVER OF THE IOFS

First, I would like to thank everyone that came along to KMS for their support and help. It is really appreciated and I hope everyone gets a chance to attend some of the other IOFS races. As the series moves forward, it will continue to grow and get better and better. A huge thank you and job well done goes out to Charlie Hargraves and his people for putting this series together. Not to mention all that Scott Greer and his staff did in order to get KMS ready for the weekend due to the flood. I got the chance to meet Charlie and several of the other drivers and each of them are outstanding people. I really look forward to racing with them again. I have plans to attend all of the scheduled IOFS races, the next one being June 13th in Plymouth, IN., in hopes of bringing home the Yardarm Chassis that will be given away to the highest finishing stocker in the IOFS points championship. As of now, I am leading those points standings. There are 8 scheduled events left on the IOFS tour with most of those being held at Plymouth and Anderson, IN., two of these 8 races being held back here in the Bluegrass state. I am hoping that some sponsors will come on board to help with the fuel and tire bill. It will be a great opportunity to give a "local boy" a chance to keep running with the big dogs! I would love to stay here in BG to race figure 8 but the IOFS has brought something new and exciting to the table. Had the IOFS not been formed, I do not know if I or some of the others would have the chance to run at some of these other figure 8 tracks, experience something new and gain some exposure. So, I hope that many of my fans and sponsors that has been with me throughout the years at BBR will continue to give their support as I make my attempt to finish well in the IOFS points standings. If there is anyone that is willing to help out, I certainly would appreciate it. If interested, they can contact me or Angie for additional details. I'm not asking for much...just a little help. Again, thanks to all that helped me out at KMS and to everyone that showed up in the stands. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Hope to see yall at some of the other events as well! (Oh, and Odell, the pictures turned out great! I wouldn't worry about the quality...they are fine. Angie has a list a mile long she'll be ordering soon, lol. Keep up the good work)! Doodle NOTE: THIS WAS SENT TO ME VIA EMAIL FROM DOODLE.

No comments: