Monday, May 18, 2009

POSTED 5-18-09 NEWS ABOUT RACES AT KMS

First let me say, I sorry for the quality of the photos on the next few post about racing at KMS on Sunday, May 17. I was at the very top of the bleachers on the spectator side. I had to shoot through fences, electric wires, post and sometimes people standing up in front of me. I was not in the infield. I would say to Bowling Green drivers, you did a great job. We had drivers in four classes. Open Wheel with a win, Front Runner with a second place, Figure-8 with a fourth and Thunder class with a DNF. Overall Bowling Green drivers made us proud. Good job guys!

1 comment:

ANG85 said...

Odell, please tell me that you got a pic of Doodle trying to his windshield after running through the puddle during the heat race? I wasn't able to take pics of the race so I pray you got a shot of it!!?? Will these pics be going on your photo site? (Btw, the quality of the posted pics aren't bad at all...you did a fine job)!