Wednesday, November 19, 2008

POSTED 11-19-08 RACER'S GRANDMA PASSED AWAY

Bobbie Stancil sent me an email this afternoon telling me that she and Joey are leaving out tonight for Flordia b/c his Grandma passed away. They will not be at the banquet due to her death. She asked that if Janet and Rick are not able to attend in thier place for me to get Joey's check and send congrats to all drivers and thank you's to everyone that helped them and supported them this year. She said for me to make sure that I give a special thanks to Daymon and Tammy for them. I am not sure I want to get on stage and do all that so if you can come up with a little post explaining thier absence, giving thanks and congrats on thier behalf, I would and I am sure they would appreciate it. Thanks, Odell. --Angie Dickens Have a Wonderful Day...Everyday!!!

2 comments:

Tammyjo said...

I am sorry to hear about your Grandmother Joey. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

yeah this year totally sucked maybe fortunes will change in 09