Sunday, November 16, 2008

POSTED 11-16-08 SPORTSMAN CAR FOR SALE

I am selling my sportsman car. Buy this and add engine and go racing! Comes complete with trans, only minus engine. Only $2,500.00 (You can't built this for that price.) (Cage by Rick Stamper) Call me at Home: 270.843.1563 Cell:270.392.6871 or email @ kyjava1997@bellsouth.net (first cash in my hand gets this nice car) NOTE: the wheels, tires and most of parts on this car only has seven laps on them. I had this car @ at 17:71 at Beech Bend before I blew the engine.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ILL GIVE YA A THOUSAND DOWN A HUNDRED A WEEK

Odell Turner said...

I wish I could do that. I just lost my job! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

that sucks man its almost x-mas

Anonymous said...

that sucks man its almost x-mas

Anonymous said...

SORRY TO HERE ABOUT YOUR JOB EVERTHING IS BAD NOW JUST WANTED TO CLEAR SOMTHING UP ABOUT YOUR CAR RICK STAMPER DIDNT BUILD THE CAGE WILLIE JOHNSON DID LOOKS GOOD

Odell Turner said...

Thanks for thoughts about me losing my job. As the builder of my car, here is what I was told. Rick told me that he built it and it was chassis #111 and he had the paper's somewhere. I was also told that Willie did build it also. And I was told that Willie and Rick built it together. Either way I don't care it was a very good job. I know one thing for sure I didn't do it or iot would fall apart. Again thanks for you kind words. See at the track in 2009 if the good Lords willing.

Anonymous said...

hold your head up... and dont blow it offff....thangs willllll get better...obama bin ladden said soooooo.

Anonymous said...

ok 1500 down 125 a week

Anonymous said...

hey if this deal goes threw if you want you can help me i know you lost your job i have a fleet of vans to letter i could use some help and we both make some money jerry wayne