Tuesday, October 2, 2007

POSTED 10-2-07 EMAIL FROM T.J. ROOKER HIGHLAND RIM INSPECTOR WITH NEWS ABOUT SPORTSMAN AND LATE MODEL RACE AT HIGHLAND RIM SPEEDWAY

Please post this I had problems doing it: TJ rooker Hello again Odell, Thanks again for what you and the people at the Track did for the Childrens Hospital. I just wanted to pass on to the fans and racers of beech bend raceway about the two big races that are coming up at the RIM. We have a Sportsman 150 and Late Model 200. Sportsman race is on the 10/13 and the Late Model race is on the 10/27. We would love to see some of BB raceway cars there. Our rules are available on our website http://www.highlandrim.com/ or you can email me at riminspector@yahoo.com. We have already had people from beech bend that have been racing with us for the last couple of weeks. Hey Odell hope to see you again soon. I talked to the childrens hospital today, I told them that I was going to make it a every year thing. Hopefully we can get together and raise money both nights. Thanks Tj Rooker

No comments: