Tuesday, October 16, 2007

POSTED 10-16-07 EMAIL FROM DAVE AND JUDI WITH A QUESTION

Enjoyed reading your page and congrats on your grandson! My question is does anyone know how Bobby Jones is since he went into have heart surgery in September? We are very concerned because we have not heard from him since he told us he was going into the hospital . His cell and shop numbers have been disconnected. Any information would be appreciated. --Dave & Judi XXXXXX Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034 THIS IS ODELL, I RECEIVED THIS EMAIL AND I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T THINK OF ANY BOBBY JONES. WHAT CLASS DID HE RACE? IF ANYONE OUT THERE CAN SHARE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE POST IT OR EMAIL US. THANKS TO DAVE AND JUDI IN FLORIDA. I DIDN'T INCLUDE YOUR LAST NAME JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO SHARE IT.

No comments: