Wednesday, October 14, 2009

POSTED 10-14-09 ALL AMERICAN BOMBER CAR FOR SALE

It is a 91 Lumina 3.1. I got 9 wins in a year and a half, qualified no worst than 3rd. It won the championship this year. Qualifies in the high 20's stock! I have put new passenger doors, front fender and bumper on. I have another Lumina for parts, lots of parts already off ready to use if needed! Comes with extra wheels and Tires. I have 14,15,and 16's. The car is gutted about as far as it can be, I believe I had it down to 2900 lbs last year. Needs the passenger side lower control arm switched which is why I bought the other Lumina to begin with. Thats all it needs except prep work to make it faster if you want to. Could go out today and compete. Don't want to sell but I have to!! So come and get it before I change my mind!! Both Cars for $500.00 (First person with the cash get them, will not hold for anyone!)NOTE: TOP PHOTO IS THE EXTRA CAR. BOTTOM TWO PHOTO'S ARE THE RACE CAR THAT i RACED LAST YEAR WITH THE DOORS AND ETC. ALREADY ON IT. CALL JASON @ 270-392-4965 OR EMAIL ME @ jason75turner@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Jason said...

These are all pics of the race car ready to put the grill back in and paint