Friday, September 19, 2008

POSTED 9-20-08 KEEP VISITING THIS SITE ALL WINTER LONG FOR UP TO DATE NEWS AND RUMORS

Just a note. Please continue to check out this site for racing news and rumors. I know that 2008 stock car season has come and gone, I will still have plenty of news and stories. If you have birthday's, Anniversaries, racing news, such as new sponsors, new team, new drivers, and etc., deaths (hope we have none) or for sale items, please send me a email @ kyjava1997@bellsouth.net And for you that can pick up Insight Cable, watch the Odell and Billy Show every Monday night all winter for the fastest sports show on Insight Cable Channel Five starting at 7:30 p.m. Take care, see you in April 2009 if not before. Odell Turner

1 comment:

ANG85 said...

I already said "thank goodness for this site" b/c as much as I am glad the season is over, I know in a few months I will be ready to go racing again!!! But since we have the site and the show (I can't get Insight), I feel a little better about how I will get through the "off season". Thanks Odell, Margeret and Billy for trying to keep us all informed.