Friday, September 19, 2008

POSTED 9-20-08 2008 BEECH BEND RACEWAY PICK EM' CHALLENGE CHAMPION NAMED!

Congratulations to all who played the first ever "BEECH BEND RACEWAY PICK EM' CHALLENGE GAME" as the person in charge of this site, I would also like to thank Dallas and Alfreda Jones and all the entire Jones family, all the Beech Bend employees, the racers, the fans, for your support with this site. This game that I came up with was to give you the FAN something to do for fun. I wish more fans would have played, maybe next year. Thanks to the five who did play. Special thanks to Clayton Clark and his employees at MGM Specialties, 1136 Nutwood Street, Bowling Green, KY. for the wonderful trophy. And now here are the final standings and your 2008 BEECH BEND RACEWAY PICK EM' CHALLENGE CHAMPION.
___________________________________________________
1. BOBBIE STANCIL @ -7 POINTS
2. (TIE) TAMMY TURNER & RICK SIMPSON @ -15 POINTS EACH
4. ANGIE DICKENS @ -17 POINTS
5. JEANNIE BUTLER @ -31 POINTS
____________________________________________________
AND ONLY IF I COULD HAVE PLAY FOR REAL?
ODELL TURNER @ -5 POINTS
(JUST AS A NOTE, NO ONE FINISHED WITH POSITIVE POINTS)
____________________________________________________
Congratulations
"2008 BEECH BEND RACEWAY PICK EM' CHALLENGE CHAMPION"
BOBBIE STANCIL
___________________________________

7 comments:

ANG85 said...

Way to go, Bobbie! Did you cheat somehow? I struggled with this bad but had tons of fun doing it! Maybe I should have cheated and picked the same drivers as you did...lol! Maybe next year I will get off to a better start. (Tammy, you will have to remind me to pick:)) And Rick will have to help me remember who quit racing and who is racing...lol. But really, good job! I hope more will get involved next year. This really was fun.

Tammyjo said...

Congrats Bobbie! I had a lot of fun with this and like Ang said, maybe we will have more players next year!

#10checkwritter said...

It was just like Survior expect the unexpected. You never know who will show up to race you just have to guess at it. I had a lot of fun playing and I hope to play next year.

docracing said...

Congrats' Ms. Bobbie, you woulf not have won if you didn't vote for your favorite driver from your fan club...(SMILE)

Let's get these contestants some "WILD WINGS!!!!"

Doc

#10checkwritter said...

Hey Doc get with Tammy and work something out and we will all be there.

rick said...

way to bobbie,your'e awsome.tell joey i said hi.rick

Tammy said...

Ok I have seen we are wanting some wings Doc.... Well I will see what night we all can get to together at Buffalo Wild Wings and have a after racing party I will see what i can do and i will sure make sure you know first thing haha Tammy ... (Daymond Long Fan) !!!!