Wednesday, May 21, 2008

POSTED 5-20-08 ODELL AND BILLY OF THE ODELL AND BILLY SHOW TO AIR ON THE HORSEPOWER RACIN' HOUR ON RADIO D-93

It's official, Odell and Billy will be guest on the Horsepower Racin' Hour on Thursday, May 29th. This will be the first ever Horsepower racin' Hour Stock Car Night. Russell Childress, a dirt racing powerhouse from Morgantown will be a guest as well. They are ask you to load up your stock cars and bring them to the show. They will pull a couple of drivers from the crowed for an interview. Who knows you may be on the radio. Now, I am asking all my stock car friends to please come out Thursday night. Spivey and Smokin' Joe are on the same team as Billy and I but they lean toward the drag cars and we lean toward the stock cars. So I would like to show them that we stock car folks can bring a crowed. I will see you there. For more info. call me at 270-843-1563 or email me at kyjava1997@bellsouth.net

No comments: