Thursday, May 1, 2008

POSTED 5-1-08 RE: TO EDITH'S EMAIL QUESTIONS

First let me say, thanks Edith for visiting my site and sending in your email. I'm glad that you are a true race fan. As for you cheering for Bo Miller and the Miller's that is cool, because that is what makes racing so much fun is having your favorites to pull for. Your question about Billy Williams coming back. My sources tell me that Billy Williams may never race at Beech Bend again, however, with time things do change. I think if he is allowed to race here at Beech Bend he will need to stay out of trouble or he may never race here ever again. As to your other question about a endurance figure-8, I don't think that is in the plans for 2008. I will keep my ears open and if I hear anything about either of your question they will be posted ASAP. Edith remember these answers are not always correct and some are my opinion only. That is why this site is called NEWS and RUMORS. Again, thank you very much for your email and question and good luck cheering for that #38 Bo and Nikki Miller. Odell Turner

No comments: