Sunday, January 20, 2008

POSTED 1-20-08 ODELL TURNER'S FIRST WIN AT BEECH BEND RACEWAY IN 1988

This is me winning my very first stock car race at Beech Bend Raceway in 1988. I wish I still weighed what I did back then! And Margaret, my wife looked so young back then. And what about that little "BIG RACING FAN" holding that winning flag. Them were the good ole days. not that I'm not having fun today! My sponsor's was Jerry's Citgo(Jerry Cline), Toohey's(Rick Falcone), York's Garage(James Bo-Bo York), S&W Paint(Dick Webber) and Mr. Welding(Ricky Bratcher) I sure was proud of my sponsor's.

3 comments:

hotrod said...

HEY ODEL WHY DONT YOU TELL HOW YOU WON YOUR FIRST RACE I THINK THELL GET A LAUGH

Coors Light Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coors Light Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.