Tuesday, January 1, 2008

POSTED 1-1-08 A NEW YEAR IS HERE!

Hello race fans! Another year has come and gone. We've had more fun with this site than I ever could imagine. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I has doing it. I look forward to have 2008 has in store. You race fans keep on looking and I will keep on posting. I would like to take this time to thank everyone that has helped by posting comments, emailing information, sending me pictures, calling me with news, sharing your ideas, giving me your opinions (sometimes not to good), your kind words of support. Make goal is: "Making this site great in 2008" see around. Odell Turner

3 comments:

Coors Light Guy said...

ODELL THIS SITE IS GREAT,YOU AND YOUR WIFE IS GREAT.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND RACING NEWS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

SCOTT FALCONE
(AKA SQUATY)

ANG85 said...

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL 2008. ODELL, YOU AND MARGARET ARE AWESOME FOR DOING ALL THAT YOU DO FOR THE SPORT, BBR AND ALL THE FANS AROUND THAT AREA. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

#10checkwritter said...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND KEEP POSTING THE OLDER PICTURES. IT IS AWESOME TO SEE THE WAY SOME OF THE DRIVERS HAS CHANGED LOOKS.