Sunday, February 8, 2009

POSTED 2-8-09 I NEED REPORTERS FROM OTHER LOCAL TRACK IN 2009

It's getting close to the opening of 2009 season. I need help. I would like to have someone with access to a camera and could send me at least one news story per race night from tracks in the area. Tracks like Highland Rim, Salem Speedway, Sportsdrome Speedway, Indianapolis Speedrome, Corbin Speedway, Kentucky Motor Speedway and other local tracks. Also someone with the KY/TN Late model Series, IOFS and others. If you would like to be a guest reporter for the 2009 season please contact me at kyjava1997@bellsouth.net I can NOT pay you anything for your work, it is just because we love the sport. However, I will post the photos with name credits and the stories with your name credit. Thanks, Odell Turner NOTE: LOCAL RACING NEWS AND RUMORS BY ODELL (ODELL TURNER) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY STORY, NEWS, PHOTO AND ETC.

1 comment:

ANG85 said...

Hey Odell, if everything goes as planned, I should be able to give you some reports from the Sportsdrome. I do not think we will be there for each scheduled event but we will be there for most of them. I'll be more than glad to help out anyway that I can. The more stories you can post on here- the better:)