Wednesday, February 4, 2009

POSTED 2-4-09 NEW BLOG SITE

I have a NEW blog site. It is about NEWS, SPORTS and WEATHER. It is mainly about Hadley, KY. but not limited to. If you have NEWS, SPORTS, WEATHER, POLITICAL NEWS, YARD SALES, WANTED ITEMS, ITEMS FOR SALE, BIRTHS or DEATHS, please email me at kyjava1997@bellsouth.net You can be a reporter too! Be sure to send a photo if you have it along with the story and include your name to get story line credit. Now take a look at this new blog site, http://www.thehadleypost.blogspot.com/ Thanks for visiting this site and my new one. Odell
The Hadley Post reserves the right to reject any story and etc.
Only stories with your name will be shown.

2 comments:

David Alessio said...

Hey Odell looking foward to the new season at Beech Bend. Got some friends that race their and this year I've got the bug too!!
Getting my car ready as we type. Some of my friend their are Joe Bland, Rick Simpson, Tommy that won the front runner division,Eric Dishman,and others.
Well, I'm really excited about running their this year and having fun driving instead of watching.
Beware of a fun driver and a smart winner! David Alessio #52

Odell Turner said...

David email me a bio about you and a picture of your stock car. Tell us about any sponsors and so on. I will post it on my site. Email: kyjava1997@bellsouth.net Thanks Odell