Thursday, February 19, 2009

POSTED 2-19-09 RACING SEASON IS GETTING CLOSER

Race fans, I can't wait until the drop of that green flag for the 2009 season. I bet you can't wait either! It is only 43 days from today, I'm getting more excited each day. Hearing that late model driver Dennis "Toe" White is coming back, New late Model driver, Mary Daniels to drive a second car for Turn or Burn Motorsports this year, Jerry Cohron building a fleet of sportsman cars, the new ISOF (outlaw figure-8) having one special night, Rita Cline rebuilding her car to contend for a championship in Modified Street class, New Modified Street driver coming to Beech Bend this year, that is Matt Melton, Jeff Hogan souping up a ride for the front runner class, the Baby Grand and Mini Cups are back and Jason Turner has been working on his bomber class car, it should be a very exciting year. Please if you have a story about a new team, sponsor or driver contact me at kyjava1997@bellsouth.net I need your story! Thanks for viewing this site. Odell Turner

1 comment:

ANG85 said...

I am glad to see that I am not the only one ready to go racin'!! (I can't believe I just admitted that I am ready for the racing season...lol). This has been a very long "off season". Not only am I excited about the start of the of the racing season but the warm weather that will come along with it will be great too.

Thanks Odell, for giving us an update on what some are doing to get prepared for the season. Some of us do have inquiring minds and like to know what is going on within the racing world...lol! Keep us posted.

Good luck to everyone...don't work too hard on those cars- well, then again, ya better b/c the start of the season will be here before we know it!