Tuesday, July 22, 2008

POSTED 7-22-08 BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO YOUR EYES ARE NOT FAILING YOU!!!! And YES that is BO MILLER AND YES that is the #3 open wheel owned by BOBBY WHITE. And YES BO will be racing the #3 Bobby White open wheel this Friday night. Plus to add to the Miller/White news, BO MILLER Will also be in the famous White #3 Late Model Friday night. At least that is the plans as of Tuesday night. Josh Byrns did not lose his ride by anything of his fault. Josh had a little health problem and if he tells me what it is and give me the green light to share his problem I will. Josh will NOT be in the #31 late model according to my source. Good Luck Bo and Bobby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bo maybe this is a new turn for ou good luck on this hope everything works out for you for the good...

Tammyjo said...

I have always been a big # 3 fan, so good luck Bo!