Saturday, June 7, 2008

POSTED 6-8-08 FRIDAY NIGHT'S STOCK CAR RACES AT BEECH BEND RACEWAY PARK'S STORY WORTH TALKING ABOUT & POSTED BY THIS EDITOR

As a fan of stock car racing I watch the races just like you all do. And as a somewhat reporter for this blog and The Odell and Billy TV Show I report what I see and think. This week I am reporting on a driver that I think deserves the driver of the week. His Name is Tommy Hoover of Springfield, TN. Tommy was in and out of the lead and hit and pushed on but held his cool and ended up with the win. Congratulations to Tommy Hoover for being Driver of the Week on this site.

2 comments:

rick said...

as a competitor of his i agree 100% with this post.i drive the #20 car and tommy just plain outdrove me and my car friday night and i just want to congradulate him on a great race.good job.
rick simpson

Racing11 said...

Tommy your a really good driver you just out drove me to get around me good job and i hope you win again soon. I am also sorry for running into you the last race.
Matt Melton #11