Sunday, June 1, 2008

POSTED 5-31-08 FRIDAY NIGHT'S STOCK CAR RACES AT BEECH BEND RACEWAY PARK'S STORY WORTH TALKING ABOUT & POSTED BY THIS EDITOR

I am posting a story written by me. It is worth talking about in my opinion. I will try to do this each week that we race stock car's. That being said let me start. If you were at Beech Bend Raceway Park Friday night you may have witnessed one of the best races in a long time on the flat track of Beech Bend. I am talking about the Late Model race. Josh Byrns won and I give him his credit. But the race to watch was for second place. Chad Willis #99 had second and 2007 Track Champion Bo Miller #38 wanted it. Bo ran Chad very hard and clean. Bo did get his noise up on and even under Chad's car. Chad never lost focus and never got out of his groove. Chad is a young racer and has very little seat time in a late model and on that track compared to Bo Miller. I was very impressed. I interviewed Tommy Climer Friday night for The Odell and Billy Show and I think he said it best, when he said this about Bo Miller. Quote "This track is as hard of a track I have ever driven on. If you can drive this track you are good. That says a lot about Bo Miller. I come to Bowling Green and each time I pull into these pits I know that I have to beat Bo Miller. (by Tommy Climer) So that makes it more the reason this story is so good. Chad you did a great job and my hat is off to you. Chad good luck next race!

No comments: