Sunday, December 9, 2007

POSTED 12-9-07 MOTOR CITY BAR AND GRILL UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!

Bobbie and Joey Stancil announced their new sponsor for 2008. Joey will have on his hood in 2008 Motor City Bar & Grill 191 Cumberland Trace Road, Bowling Green, Ky. In April Bobbie and Joey will have their Beech Bend Race night at Motor City Bar & Grill on Thursday nights. Margaret and I were invited out to Motor City Bar & Grill on Friday night by Joey and Bobbie and Both Margaret and I give Motor City a thumb's up! We also met the new owner Rick Kirby. And by the way I forgot to mention that Motor City is under new management.

1 comment:

Randy Wells Racing said...

Congradulations Joey.I cant wait to beat you again next year.Hopefully well run close and have a lot of fun.Prepare that car well this winter ,i have a few tricks up my sleeve. See you in april and good luck.pop tart