Wednesday, December 5, 2007

POSTED 12-5-07 STOCK CAR RACER WADE JOHNSON PASSED AWAY TODAY

Today we race fans lost a very good friend and driver. At 5:50 a.m. this morning (12-5-07) Douglas Wade Johnson, 51 passed away at his residences. Wade as we called him, in my opinion was one of the best to ever driver a sportsman type stock car. Wade has won many race at Beech Bend and other track as well. Wade and his Dad (Morris) were truly my Friends. I will miss seeing wade at Beech Bend and that #42 although Billy Fields drove it most of the time here at the last. I pray that God's peace be with Morris and his wife during this difficult time. Wade RIP.

4 comments:

ANG85 said...

I AM SORRY TO HEAR THIS. I KNOW WADE WAS AN EXCELLENT RACECAR DRIVER BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY HE WAS AN EXCELLENT PERSON. OVER THE YRS HE HAS SHARED ALOT OF "RACING WISDON" WITH DOODLE. WADE, YOU ARE GOING TO BE MISSED DEEPLY. RIP!

Tammyjo said...

My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Randy Wells Racing said...

I didnt know him well, though he traded parts with my brotheralot.i hope nothing but the best for his family.rest in peace you seemed as though you were a good man.

#10checkwritter said...

WADE WAS A REAL TRUE TOUGH COMPETATOR. WE WILL ALL MISS HIM VERY MUCH. HE KNEW HIS RACING EQUIPMENT AND HIS DAD ALSO KNOW RACING. HE WAS A FRIEND AND A COMPETATOR IN RACING HE WILL BE MISSED GREATLY. OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GOES OUT TO MORRIS AND HIS WIFE AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY.