Wednesday, December 26, 2007

POSTED 12-26-07 OLD PHOTO OF FAN TAMMY JO TURNER AT BEECH BEND IN 1987

I took this picture at Beech Bend Raceway around 1987. This was the biggest little fan in the stand. This is my baby girl, Tammy Jo Turner. She will kill me for putting this picture on here. If you double click on her picture it will enlarge and you can see she has on her racing buttons, one of #34 Dennis "Zoomie" Oliver and the other is #1 of Leigh LaMastus. Sorry Tammy but I thought it was worth posting. Tammy is 26 years old today.

4 comments:

Randy Wells Racing said...

That picture is so adorable. However gawd it makes me feel old.

ANG85 said...

I THINK TAMMY IS STILL ONE OF THE BIGGEST FANS. TAMMY AND I HAVE A LOT OF GREAT MEMORIES FROM GOING TO THE RACES TOGETHER. WE STILL LAUGH ABOUT THEM TODAY. IF NOT FOR TAMMY I WOULD NOT NEVER KNOWN THAT BBR'S RACES WERE AS GREAT AS THEY ARE. I WOULD NOT HAVE MET DOODLE NOR WOULD I HAVE MET ALL THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT I HAVE.

Tammyjo said...

Thanks Dad :-)

sarah said...

HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO A BEAUTIFUL GIRL AS WELL AS A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY IN WHICH I HAVE WORKED WITH AS WELL AS SUPPORTER OF THE #3 DRIVER -DENNIS WHITE. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY & HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE. LOTS OF LOVE SARAH