Sunday, August 5, 2007

POSTED 8-5-07 THIS IS FOR MY FRIEND JAY PARRISH

Jay Parrish pictured here with his #79 Chevy. Jay won week before last feature race in the Sportsman class and I did not have a picture of Jay in my files. But Jay let me know Friday night that I didn't put his picture on my site. I had to leave the track Friday night and run to Wal-mart buy a towel just to dry up them tears so Jay could race Friday. Now, on a more serious note, Jay is a very good friend of mine and I am just messing with him. I was very proud to see Jay win, after not racing for years, Jay told us that was his first win in twelve years. I always pull for us older stock car drivers, not saying that Jay is as old as I am but he isn't one of them young pup's either. Good Luck the rest of the season Jay. HA-HA!!!!!!!!

No comments: