Wednesday, June 20, 2007

POSTED 6/20/07 AN EMAIL FROM BOBBIE STANCIL

Odell, Just want to say thanks for taking pictures and putting on the web site. We greatly appreciate all race drivers, family, and friends that comes and watch video. As you know I am getting better with the new camcorder so hopefully before to long I will be an ace with it. As I told you last night Joey will be putting old camcorder in car action when he comes back out to race. So when I see how it does then I plan on asking drivers to put in there car so I can get different classes of racing. Also I will be meeting with Hospice this week to plan car show in July or August. When I get details I will e-mail them to you. AGAIN I WANT TO THANKS ALL THAT HAS COME TO SANTA FE TO WATCH VIDEO AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN. BOBBIE ( The owner of J&B Racing)

No comments: