Monday, June 21, 2010

Bowling Green Late Model Driver Crashes Hard.

Photo courtesy of PBO Media Productions
Photo courtesy of PBO Media Productions

Driver Sammy Sanders crashes going into turn one during practice.  Sammy and his team were down at Salem Speedway on Friday to test his car.  I talked to Sammy and he said "Man I don't know what happen.  We were fast yesterday and the car felt really good.  Even today the car was good.  I had no warning going into turn one.  She just veered hard into the wall.  I think something broke on the car.  I didn't overdrive the car, it was something on the car."  Sammy has won a lot of races at many tracks.  He was last years defending Ken-Ten Pro Late Model Series Champion.  He was one of the favors to win at Salem Speedway.  Check out more photos of this wreck and more at www.photosbyodell.photoreflect.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on son, Lets get back to kickin' some butt.