Tuesday, May 29, 2007

POSTED 5/29/07 CONCERN ABOUT JR. HENSON COMING BACK!

Odell, I said I would be quiet after my last opinion, but I just had to have my say about this. I saw Junior Henson buttering up to Clay Jones @ Mondays race if they let him come back I hope everyone will load their cars and leave, and I am sure it probably is going to happen, that he will get to come back. Thanks, XXXXXXXXXX ( I replaced the name with X's. The author of this email did not ask me to leave their name off, and neither did they tell me to post the email. But I have been told by many different fans, and racers just about the same story. So I thought this email deserved to be published. Thanks for sending your concerned email. Odell)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People can load their cars up and leave but I know Junior Henson will be back and I can not wait for his return. He is a good driver that messed up 1 time. So i forgive him!!!!