Wednesday, February 10, 2010

POSTED 2-10-10 DALLAS JONES BUYS FOUR FORD LATE MODEL STOCK CARS

Dallas Jones never stops wheeling and dealing.  While in the hospital having open heart surgery and then in recovery he is buying race cars.  Yes, you heard right.  Dallas had triple by-pass surgery on Friday morning then on Monday morning goes home and while all that was going on in his life he makes a deal and buys FOUR late model stock cars.  All turn-key FORD late models.  And these cars will be on the track in 2010 season.  I guess Dallas will be looking for drivers.  Who knows, I may drive one of them!  This is not a rumor, Dallas bought 4 FORD LATE MODEL cars.  I was at Beech Bend today and talked with Dallas and Alfreda.  Dallas was looking very good.  I am happy to report that he seems to be on a great road of recovery.  I know I can speak for Dallas and the Jones family by saying thanks to all that sent cards, emails, calls and etc.  More news on these late model cars as I have it.

2 comments:

docracing said...

Congrad's Dallas, and best of luck...but, Dallas, get well first....Take care, Doc

Anonymous said...

Just wondering who he's gonna get to drive them people from out of town he's trying to keep all the money in his pocket everybody no's he won't put anybody in them around here unless it's se of his pets