Saturday, January 9, 2010

POSTED 1-9-10 UPDATE ON LOCAL DRIVER JAY PARRISH

Update on Jay Parrish at the Polar Bear 150.  I received a lot of emails asking about Jay Parrish and why he finished back in the back and on the 40th lap.  A source close to the C&P racing team told me that a car driven by Dale Earnhardt, Jr's brother-in-law spun out and Jay had no where to go and then was hit in the rear by another car.  The car was in bad shape and Jay was taken to the infield care center.  I'm happy to report that Jay was fine other that just sore.  Also I was told the car was running very good and C&P racing was proud of the car.  The team was somewhat let down as any team would be.  I haven't talked to the team but I am sure they will be back on the Frank Kimmel touring series soon.  Good luck Jay and C&P Racing!

No comments: