Monday, December 29, 2008

POSTED 12-29-08 A NEW LINK TO A WEBSITE FOR THE NEW KEN-TEN LATE MODEL SERIES

Odell, I have started a website for the Ken-Ten Latemodel series. If you could please post a link to it. I will be updating the website as new information About the series comes in. I would like to hear from people that are planning to run the series also. They can email me at bradjanes@turnorburn.com. I am especially looking for people that are running the series to send pictures of their driver and car and driver info so I can start a driver’s profile page. Here is a link to the website http://turnorburn.com/kenten/kenten.htm This is actually located on turn or burns server but I hope to get a domain name and server for the website as the series takes off. Thank You Brad Janes

No comments: