Thursday, February 7, 2008

POSTED 2-7-08 JOIN MY YAHOO FANTASY RACING LEAGUE

Welcome to Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Auto Racing League I have created the Private Group called Nicecar and entered the team called Psycho Clown in that group. To allow other people to join this group send them the Group ID# (24412) and the Password (race99). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group. If you would like to leave this group, simply go to the game front page and remove yourself via the Edit button located within the "My Groups" module. Thanks for joining. See ya on the track. -- Fantasy Auto Racing Commissionerhttp://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com PLEASE JOIN IT IS FREE AND IT IS FUN. I WILL TAKE UP TO 50 PLAYERS. THANKS, ODELL (YOU MUST HURRY TIME IS RUNNING OUT)

1 comment:

ANG85 said...

I JOINED YESTERDAY. I REALLY THINK THIS WILL BE ALOT OF FUN. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE SEASON STARTED.