Monday, April 30, 2007

POSTED 4/30/07 POSTING RULES FOR THIS BLOG SITE

Hey folks, thanks for all the posting. I really hope this site can bring everyone closer to the racers and the track. I know that alot of you have very strong opinions about different subjects, drivers, wrecks and etc.. I do ask that you try to be as civil as possible. One thing that I will not allow on this site is some curse words and or foul words. Please feel free to post, but remember that children do read this site and also I am trying my best to make Stock Car Racing a family sport in this area. I'd like to remind you also that a lot of sponsors and potential sponsors read this blog. So please, lets keep it clean. I have the right and may remove any post that I feel should not be on this site. Thank You very much, Odell Turner

1 comment:

#10checkwritter said...

Odell,
You do a great job. Keep it up. I stay on this site more than Nascar now. Thanks for everything.